To read, click on the links to the trade documents below.
- Canadian Egg, Dairy and Poultry Farmers' (SM5) Trade Position - 2005
- First Things First - An Overview of Canadian Egg, Dairy and Poultry Farmers' Objectives for the Next Round of WTO Negotiations
- Declaration for Fair and Equitable Trade Rules at the WTO
- The Canadian Broiler Hatching Egg Marketing Agency Trade Policy Statement July 1998
- SM5 document - no title page
- CANADIAN POULTRY MEAT AND EGG INDUSTRIES WTO TRADE POSITION May 2001
- Position of the Canadian Egg, Dairy and Poultry Farmers on the Next Round of WTO Negotiations in Agriculture Reference Manual1 UPDATE December 2000